Rates and online payment
Consult the prices of the CHU Caen Normandie and make your payments online.
*Official identity document (family booklet for minor patients who do not have an official identity document), vital and mutual insurance cards (or CMUC certificate), and any other document that may justify special care ( ALD certificate, disability, etc.)
Consultations for travelers and vaccinations : these services are not reimbursed by the Compulsory
Health in patients. The rates can be consulted in the vaccination service.
Liberal activity: your choice
The prices are displayed in the waiting rooms in the care services. For any fees over €70, a written estimate is mandatory.
In the event of carrying out an exonerating act greater than €120 during the stay, a fixed contribution of €24 replaces the co-payment based on the daily price (decree no. 2011-201 of February 21, 2011) .
In the event of hospitalization, these benefits are payable by you. They can be covered by your mutual insurance company (according to contract).
- €54/day of hospitalization
- €20/day for outpatient surgery
- 52 €/day in SMR
20 € / night
- Meal (lunch or dinner) : €9.81
- Bed + breakfast overnight package: €18
- Breakfast only: €3.27
Telephone, television, Internet
These services are offered for a fee by the company HoistGroup (reception hall of the south building)
. An information sheet is available in your room .
Means of payment
The CHU Caen Normandie provides you with an online payment service allowing you to pay via a secure service developed by the General Directorate of Public Finances and available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
The address www.chu-caen.fr/paiement is then mentioned on the payment stub of your opinion as shown in the illustration opposite.
The transfer will be made out to the order of the Public Treasury and will necessarily mention in the corresponding area the references of your opinion (upper top right corner) and the following banking information:
- Bank : Bank of France (BDF) Caen
- Bank details : 30001 00244 C141 0000000 59
- IBAN (for international use): FR79 3000 1002 44C1 4100 0000 059
- BIC : BDFEFRPPCCT
- you would like information on the statement or the charge to you of the sums due,
- you believe that a mistake has been made,
- you wish to make an amicable complaint or dispute*…
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
and outpatient care
* Please note that this dispute does not suspend the time limit for referral to the court if it has already been seized.